The Rollgliss R350 is a modular ascending and descending rope system that sets new standards of performance in the safety and rescue market. The system excels in handling, technology, function, safety, and versatility – even under the most difficult of conditions. The R350 is the result of years of experience in the manufacture and practical use of safety and rescue systems, and has been examined and tested in adherence to the very latest regulations. Capital Safety Rollgliss ascending and descending rope systems are market leaders, in use all over the world with fire departments, industry, utilities, the Military and rescue teams. The unique Rollgliss system provides quick, safe and effortless operation with state-of-the-art technology and design. The device is pre-rigged so it can be installed quickly right out of the bag. The system is also completely customisable by adding optional pulleys. The unique coupling system allows for quick, easy insertion of various fixed deflection pulleys enabling the user to change the hauling ratio from 2:1 to 5:1 for added job site versatility and safety.
- Rescue system with raising and lowering functions
- Manually controlled ascent and descent
- Interchangeable pulley system
- 9.5 mm kernmantle rope lifeline
- 2:1 lifting ratio configuration (3:1 to 5:1 available)
- Rope retention bar for added smooth operation
- Visual and audible function controls
- Compact and lightweight design
- High-strength corrosion resistant construction
- Includes everything you’ll need for efficient rescue
- Other lengths up to 330 ft. (100 m) available to suit your specific worksite needs.