When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Lightweight, portable Protecta aluminum tripods are ideal for confined space manhole entry and retrieval. Tripods are easily transported from one location to another and can be set up by one worker. Attach one or two mechanical devices such as a winch or 3-way self-retracting lifeline and tripod is ready for use. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket and skid resistant tread plate soles on feet.
- 2.35 m (8 ft.) aluminum tripod
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Skid-proof tread plate soles on feet
- Safety leg support chain
- Integrated 22 kN (5,000 lb.) eyebolt anchor points
- Order AT052/1 pulley separately
- Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately