The Advanced series hoist systems are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. These units are constructed of lightweight materials including high-strength aluminum. The davit pivots for ease-of-rescue and has an adjustment feature for overhead clearance restrictions. The lower base adjusts to fit most standard entries. Many other portable and fixed bases are available to suit any job site need. If additional height is required, this range also offers lower mast extensions. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- 5-piece davit hoist system
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast (model 8568001)
- Telescoping reach of 29.2 to 69.8 cm (11-1/2 in. to 27-1/2 in.)
- Adjustable vertical height of 83.8 to 109.2 cm (33 in. to 43 in.)
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Quick mount winch/ SRL bracket
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- 83.8 cm (33 in.) lower davit mast extension (model 8568002)
- Combine up to 2 extensions
- Extends the davit mast height
- 3-piece adjustable portable base (model 8568005)
- Base width adjusts from 94 to 162.6 cm (37 in. to 64 in.)
- Unique foot level and height adjustment system.
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction