The Advanced series hoist system bases are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. Portable units are constructed of lightweight high-strength aluminum and adjust to fit most standard entries. Our permanent and clamp-on bases are available in aluminum, zinc plated and stainless steel construction offering maximum flexibility. We offer bases for a variety of applications including floor, wall, core, deck, flush, barrel, forklift and hitch mount to name just a few. All bases are designed for use in combination with an Advanced davit mast, and together form a perfectly matching confined space rescue and work support system. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- 3-piece portable davit base
- For 69.8 cm (27-1/2 in.) maximum offset davit mast
- Base width adjusts from 94 to 162.6 cm (37 in. to 64 in.)
- Unique foot level and height adjustment system.
- Built-in level indicator
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner
- Set-up and dismantle without tools
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction