Zero Workplace Accidents
Courses specially designed for work at height, taught by professional trainers.
Vocational training courses for working at height
HS6 EIP inspector
This course ensures, through Safety Academy trainers, the theoretical and practical experience for checking Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in order to perform internal mandatory periodic checks, log keeping, maintenance and monitoring PPE.
To whom the course is addressed?
- The training is addressed to those responsible for regular PPE inspections.
Objectives and content of the course
- Legislation and working standards
- Useful documents, forms and resources
- Awareness of falling from height
- National and European regulations
- Monitoring and maintenance of PFPE
- Keeping the security log
- CE requirements and tests
- Types of examinations / inspections
- Types of equipment for: general protection, climbing, rope access, rescue, etc
- Testing methods for textile equipment
- Methods of inspection for metal components of equipment
- Inspection and recording procedures for inspections
- SRL (Retractable Life Line): inspection and limitations
- PPPE presentation: harness / fall stop / anchor points
- Different test points
Terms of Participation
The PFPE inspector must have a working knowledge of the equipment to be checked
- The training group consists of 6 people
- The training fee will be provided per participant
Safety Academy graduates will receive an internationally recognized certificate valid for 1 year.
For each course held at the Safety Academy, there is the recertification option at the end of the expiry of the period of validity.
Complementary solutions with training for working at height
20 years experience in the field of safety.