Zero Workplace Accidents
Courses specially designed for work at height, taught by professional trainers.
Vocational training courses for working at height
HS2 Industrial rope access
The Industrial rope access course focuses on saving a coworker in danger, or rescue training from situations generally encountered in the workplace. Those who participate in this course are taught to evaluate the situation and consider all the options available before trying a rescue.
Techniques taught by Safety Academy trainers in industrial rope access are designed to be easy to understand, easy to use and easy to remember. Techniques will equip participants with the necessary knowledge to evacuate staff from a high structure or platform during an emergency. The training focuses on downhill and traction techniques (without covering the rescue booster).
To whom the course is addressed?
The training is addressed to people using fall protection equipment (harness, rope, etc.) who is working at height in different industries (such as constructions) and environments such as roofs, workshops, factories, quarries and so on.
Objectives and content of the course
- General rescue requirements
- Rescue plans and risk assessment
- Emergency procedures
- Features and limitations of rescue equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of equipment
- Rescue of injured conscious co-worker
- Rescue of injured unconscious co-worker
- Avoiding obstacles during salvation
- Emergency escape from height
- Rope access when working at height
- Standards and legislation on safety and protection in work at height
- Familiarize yourself with mounting and anchoring equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of rope access equipment
- Exercises with anchors and selection of anchor points
- Exercises for ascension and descent
- Rope access rescue techniques
Terms of Participation
Course participants must be medically fit and physically fit for work at height. Previous experience is welcome, but not necessary.
- The training group consists of 6 people
- The training fee will be provided per participant
Safety Academy graduates will receive an internationally recognized certificate valid for 1 year.
For each course held at the Safety Academy, there is the recertification option at the end of the expiry of the period of validity.
Complementary solutions with training for working at height
20 years experience in the field of safety.