HS15 Telecom WaH Course - VDF Gravity Module
Courses specially designed for work at height, taught by professional trainers.
Who is the Course for?
The course is addressed to telecommunications workers, supervisors and rescuers, who work at height – Gravity Training-Vodafone Romania certification
The course covers the following:
- Risk measurement
- Risk assessment example for the training center
- Example of risk assessment for on-site training
- Common risk factors
- Solutions to eliminate or minimize risks
- About PPE
- Necessary equipment for protection against falling in telecom activity
- PPE inspection
- PPE maintenance
- PPE Rejection Procedure
- Permanent anchor points
- Temporary anchor points
- Types of nodes
- Lifting equipment using a 1: 1 pulley system
- Types of stairs and platforms
- Accidents on stairs and their causes
- Stair inspection
- Selection and installation of stairs
- Emergency procedure
- Presyncope and suspension trauma
- Risk assessment and work permit at height
- Check the PPE to be used
- Equipment and mutual check (buddy check)
- Making nodes: eight stop node, eight double node, eight tracking node, butterfly node
- Safe ascent-descent on a vertical ladder
- Creating a temporary "Life Line" on the rope (horizontal and vertical)
- Saving from the vertical ladder with Rollgliss
- Age: min 18 years
- Good Health
- “Working at Height Capable” Medical Certification
- HS0 Certificate or similar
Theoretical course / course location
- Safety Academy headquarters
- Beneficiary’s headquarters
- Duration: 8 hours
Practice course / course location
- Safety Academy headquarters or at the beneficiary’s headquarters
- Duration: 8 hours
Instructions for the Theoretical Exam
The theoretical part of the course ends with a test. Make sure you read and master the material in each module to give the correct answer to the questions. Choose the correct answer. Each question has only one correct answer. To take the test you must answer all the questions. The scale for passing the test is at least 80% correct answers. If you have not reached the scale, come back and answer again.
Practice Course Exam
The practical part of the course starts only after the test for the theoretical part has been passed. The programming for the practical part is done according to the trainers’ program. The practical part ends with an evaluation (practical test) of the degree of mastery of the student’s knowledge, made by the trainer. If the practical evaluation has been passed successfully, the certificate of graduation of the course is issued. The certificate is valid for 12 months.
Min Trainee Number:
- Safety Academy HQ: 4 person
- Client HQ: 6 person
Safety Academy will schedule the practical course and will notify you when there is a group of at least 4 people.
Nr. maxim cursanti:
- Safety Academy HQ: 6 person
- Client HQ: any
Contact us for price and scheduling.
Complementary solutions with training for working at height
20 years experience in the field of safety.